January 2016: Quarterly Release – Salesforce and Dynamics update
Hello and a belated happy new year to you. In our first blog post of 2016 we’ll look at the latest platform updates that have recently launched in our client accounts.
What are the new features?
For ease of reference, we have broken the features into those which are applicable to our integrations with both Salesforce and Dynamics CRM and those which are connector specific.
Applicable to both Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Program builder enhancements:
- Create leads/contacts/activities in CRM from within an automated Wired program
- Add a lead/contact to a Wired program on an on demand basis directly from the record in CRM
Survey & Forms enhancements:
- Survey reports and responses integrated with Salesforce/Dynamics CRM both for general reporting but also at a lead/contact level
Insight: Web & Social:
- WebInsight data integrated with Salesforce/Dynamics CRM making web behavioural data available at lead & contact level in CRM
- SocialInsight summary of social profile for a lead/contact accessible directly from the CRM record
CRM-First preference management solution:
- Create recipient facing email preference centres within Salesforce/Dynamics CRM
- Filter lists within CRM or Wired based on preferences
- Allow for updating of contact/lead held data within CRM
- Use preferences to inform Wired automated programs/email content
Applicable to Wired for Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
Single sign-on with Wired:
- OAuth technology allowing CRM users to access the Wired automation suite from within Dynamics CRM
- Associate a CRM user with a single or multiple Wired accounts
- Drag and drop; campaign editing, survey & form creation, segmentation & marketing automation without leaving CRM
- Drive user adoption by offering new technology in a familiar interface
Applicable to Wired for Salesforce:
- View a lead/contacts full email, web and form submission history on an interactive timeline within Salesforce
- Give CRM users access to an ‘at a glance’ single view of the customer
- Understand which types of marketing program a customer prospect is most receptive to
- Use a lead/contacts digital body language to inform meetings and telephone calls
How do I find out more?
Some of these features are available now, or will become available in the coming months, allowing our integration users a deeper look at their data.